My sister introduced me to Clinique when I was in high school and I’ve been loving it ever since. I’m not going to lie to you I’ve tried other products because Clinique can get a little expensive but then I realize I want to take of my skin so I need to stop shopping around for cheaper products. The other products never worked for me so I was just wasting money.
Below I’ve listed my Clinique collection.
- Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer $47
- Face Bar Soap $14
- Exfoliating Scrub $20
- Even Better Skin Tone Correction Lotion with SPF 20 (mini kit) $15
- Even Better Dark Spot Correction Hand Cream with SPF 15 (mini kit) $15
- Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion plus Èmulsion Hydration $26
- Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser Mousse $20
- Lash Building Primer/Lash Doubling Mascara $15 and $16.50. Clinique no longer sells the combo together it’s sold separately.
All together everything comes to $173.50 but it’s worth it. When you first purchase Cliqinue skin care you can get the 3 step which Cliqinue normally have a deal going on but when you start running out of products and you have to start purchasing them individually it will add up.
Once you start using some of these products you’ll start thinking why in the world didn’t I use this sooner. For me a moisturizer save my skin. My skin feels really soft and healthy. My favorite product is number 4 on my list. This dark spot corrector works FAST!!!! My skin is really sensative so I get a lot of acne scars so when I purchased a sample in a kit with this corrector inside a few months back I fell in love. You only need a dot. Anyway I can go on and on about all these products. If you haven’t tried Clinique I hope you’ll try it out now.
Now I’ll like to know what’s your favorite skin care line. If you don’t have favorite are you willing to give Clinique a try? Comment below.
Sincerely, Courtney Renee