Hey everyone this week’s post for #wwydWednesday is all about staying focus. We all have a tendency to go off track once in a while and I’m guilty of that for sure. A great way to stay on track is to figure out what is important to you and how you can stay focus on that.
I came up with some questions you can ask yourself that will help you:
- What are you trying to do?
- Why are you doing it?
- What are you doing to keep you going?
I’ll go ahead and answer these myself.
- I want to be build brand that will help people both fashionably and socially. Which means I want help guide people on the right track of style right for them of course while making them more confident in themselves while doing what they love.
- I’m doing this because I want to help people. It’s my nature I always want to guide people in the right direction. Plus I graduated with a B.S. Fashion Merchandise so I want to add that in there as well.
- The things that keep me going is myself because I want to see my self succeed. I’m really into self motivation because you have to tell yourself you can do it. My blog keeps me going. I set a schedule when topics need to be posted. Lastly you all, my readers! I love seeing people follow my page and I really get excited when I see reader from other countries read my blog. Knowing I can make a difference without physically being with you all is AMAZING!
Now it’s your turn. Answer these questions for yourself. I would love to see your responses. Comment down below.
After you were able to find out why and what keeps you focus now you have to figure out how to maintain that focus. For me my how is staying consistent and remember why I’m blogging and building a business from my brand.
I hope you like this week’s post. If you haven’t followed me already on Instagram find me @aspire_oneself or my personal one @_cocorenee.
Sincerely, Courtney Renee