Don’t let Valentine’s Day be the day you sit around and become bored because you’re single. Valentine’s Day is about love so why not treat yourself and show yourself how much you love yourself and maybe others too.
Here are some single Valentine’s Day ideas:
- Go to the movies.
- Have and dinner and a movie night at your place. Create a menu and pop in a RedBox movie. I love a good horror movie.
- Head to the spa. You’ve had a rough day or year so why not get pampered.
- Go to the park and have a panic and read your favorite book.
- Hang out with other single friends and have fun like you normally would if it wasn’t Valentine’s Day.
- Take a day trip some where. I love a good museum.
- Spend time with family. That’s where you’ll find unconditional love.
- Go the a pet store and play with some puppies. Animals doesn’t know what day it is. All they want is love and playtime.
- Buy yourself a gift because you’ve earned it!
- Go out and hit the town. Don’t stay home and waste your night away! Let the world know you look GOOD!
These are just a few ideas but if you have more feel free to share in the comment section below.
Sincerely, Courtney Renee